Just a thought for the poor little fingers, very sore and very chipped and very achy after 1500 hours of play...but worth it.
..'does exactly what it says on the tin'...
Friday, 28 August 2009
8-Bit meets Digital
Is this the ultimate fusion of old fashioned 8-bit technology with the digital age? Something so simple and straightforward merged with the concepts of viral and new age ambience. Soothing to the eye, therapeutic on the ear, and oddly warming on the inside. Lego will be satisfyingly smug.
- 'Brand Bashing'
- 8-Bit meets Digital
- Is Microsoft really to blame?
- Creatively controversial or Creatively cunning
- Creativity to a colleague, is not necessarily crea...
- Durex get it on...
- iPhone set to spread it's wings...
- The hmaun mnid...
- The Digital Melody
- Burgers, chips, kebab and a pizza...
- What 'makes' what...?
- Kerry in final cut...?
- Why is Adland such a 'blah'?
- A good Ad?
- Are b2b supply chain issues as significant in the ...
- Fashion Consumption - Burberry
- ▼ August (16)