..'does exactly what it says on the tin'...

Wednesday 28 October 2009

A True Gem

There are adverts that are funny, intriguing, connecting, engaging, powerful or dynamic. They simply work in what they are trying to put across, whether that be through humour, visuals, emotion or engagement. But sometimes, there comes an advert which combines all of these facets, all of these qualities, all of these dimensions, and it just simply works, so perfectly.

Maybe I'm being bias, or maybe I can relate to the advert more than others, or maybe I'm being perplexed by what's there, or maybe it just is a sublime piece of 'marketing art'. The new Vodafone advert from Argentina, in my view is truly and deeply epic; perfect in every way I can possibly imagine. It makes me smile, and it makes my day, a true gem. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
...wannabe adland creative at play...or similar... Hungry.

Followers