A brand exists entirely in peoples minds. Therefore a brand is whatever they say or think it is. Words can only go so far in emphasizing meaning or substance. However visual aide and simple imagery can help decifer the most complex, or ubiquitous of data.
So here's a few brands to see how well you know your brands...and yes, the most obvious of words have been excluded, but I'm sure it won't be too difficult...
From looking at some of the 'tags', surely certain brands need to look a whole lot closer at their brand image and consumer perception.
..'does exactly what it says on the tin'...
- A True Gem
- Size Matters
- Power of Simplicity
- Internet Speeds and Costs Around the World
- Kanye West - "See You in My Nightmares"
- In Complete Harmony
- 'Spoilt blonde bimbo wannabe pop/porn star'
- Brand Barbour Branch Out
- Online Social Networking Explained
- Advertising: 1980's VS 2009
- BMW's Joy
- Power of Storytelling
- VW gets Fun
- Digital Definition by Me
- Social Media in a box
- It's like an addictive disease..but the good kind
- ▼ October (18)