So, an American finds love in Paris, via Google. If it were a movie, there would be George Clooney, Charlotte Gainsbourg, lots of clichés, some crying, lots of smiles, and a happy ending drenched in Google truffle. And that's exactly what this piece is, without George and Charlotte, obviously.
Due to run very soon (later tonight during the Super Bowl), a lovely bit of story-telling from Google. Conjures up romance, emotion, passion and love; all from that ever so well known place we refer to as the 'Google search bar'.
And now do we get a short film, please.
..'does exactly what it says on the tin'...
- The Social Media Effect
- A Guide To The Social Media Landscape
- The Unbelievable World of Warcraft
- The infinite loop of life
- Photosynth concept to map experience
- The Chat Roulette Drinking Game
- Shocking reality on streets of London
- Visualization of Billionaires
- State Of The Internet: 2009
- Google Love
- Adland - The Movie
- ▼ February (11)